Specialist business solutions to support 'home-working'
MacRentalCompany is the UK’s leading short and long-term hire supplier of Apple computers, including a wide range of Macbook Pro, iMac Pros and iMac Retina devices.
Since the outbreak of Covid-19, we’ve responded to the overwhelming demand for additional apple mac products by bolstering our stock levels to unrivalled volumes.
As more businesses look to adapt, we’ve augmented our shorter-term offering with a new range of flexible leasing solutions to offer state-of-the-art Apple Mac computing power an affordable and cost-effective reality for flexible home-working. We are here to help.
Adapting to the new reality of Remote Flexible Working
Even before the Covid-19 pandemic forced our hand, forward-thinking businesses were including flexible working opportunities for their staff. Now that teams have seen for themselves what they can accomplish without commuting to the office, it’s doubtful we’ll ever go back to the way things were before the pandemic.
Even before the Coronavirus pandemic, research into the benefits for businesses of flexible working from home is overwhelmingly positive. In this new reality, it is hard to see how companies can succeed by insisting that staff commute unless absolutely necessary.
Adapting to the new reality means providing employees with the correct IT to work at home for at least some of the time.
The top 6 benefits to encourage working from home.
- Less wasted time on commuting
- Greener and more environmentally friendly
- Potential to downscale office, and perhaps going completely virtual
- Reduced office usage costs such as transport, electricity, clothing, per diem expenses.
- Expanded talent pool. Businesses can make sure to hire the best person for the job, regardless of where they live
- Improved employee wellbeing. Remote workers even take fewer sick days
Adapting means investing in some essential home office tech to ensure your teams can operate as they would in the office.
How MacRentalCompany can help
We’re aware that finding the right commercial balance is a challenge for many of our customers. Is it best to buy, rent or lease? What specification is most appropriate? That’s why our team at MacRentalCompany is standing by to provide expert advice and tips on how to give your teams the Apple Mac tech they need while delivering value for money.
The Top 5 advantages of renting or leasing Apple Mac for home-working:
- Make budgeting easy with predictable, fixed monthly costs.
- Get expert support when you need it: Maintenance and technical support are included in the fixed monthly cost.
- Flexible: You’re not ‘stuck’ with the equipment you purchased, whether it works for you or not.
- Get the latest technology without the tax complications of ownership.
- High-end swap-out schemes to make sure you are always up and running.
The MacRentalCompany team is ready to assist. Simply get in touch with us, and we’ll do all we can to advise on the best solution to suit your needs.